Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert
Experience:  Years ago & in 2 years recently, I helped with Mac OS [X] & MacBook & Air & BootCamp etc. problems.
13568747

I have my Apple id and password. But it can't be entered on

Customer Question

I have my Apple id and password. But it can't be entered on my iphone pad as your recording asks me to do when I try to get my voicemail.
Yes, the main problem is not being able to retrieve voicemail for the last week or so and YOU'RE DRIVING ME NUTS!
How about some help.
Tx,
Ed
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I don't know why your Apple id cannot be entered on your iPhone.But, is it possible that the voicemail service you have is not relevant to your Apple id ? I suspect so from the sound of it. Please tell me what voicemail service you are trying to set up, and what number you are dialing to set it up.With that info, I may be able to advise you further as to what to do.