Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.

How do I receive incoming calls on my I phone

Customer Question

how do I receive incoming calls on my I phone
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there Michael and welcomeWhat happens when someone tries to call you? What stops you from answering it?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I never hear the ringer,,,the incoming call goes to notifications. I have the ringer volume set way up, and I think I have the voicemail activated, message in the default setting.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the phone was ringing the first couple of weeks after I purchased it. I did not have the voice mail engaged. after a few weeks I stopped getting calls. a friend said the voice mail was supposed to be on, so I found the voice mail button and clicked it.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Thank youCan you hold the home and power buttons on the iphone for about 10 seconds until you see the apple Logo, then release and let the device restarttell me if you then have the problem or not please.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
the payment failed for the phone call sorry.Can you do my instructions and let me know the results please.