Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones

Iphone won"t work it has me locked out of my iPhone….needs

Customer Question

iphone won"t work it has me locked out of my iPhone….needs iCloud password {that i originally set up iCloud on} i have tried several. my phone rings but can't answer
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Apple ID/iCloud ID would be your email address you registered with your device. If you don't remember the password, then you have to reset the password. You can reset it from here (go to this website from your computer) --> Go to the above website. Use the "Get an Email" method to reset the Apple ID. Apple will send the reset instructions to the recovery email you setup with your Apple ID. It would be your email registered with Apple, like Gmail, Yahoo etc. Open your email and you will see the email from Apple. Open it and follow the instructions to reset the password. If that didn't work, then go to this site again --> This time use the "Answer Security Questions" and answer the security questions there to reset your password. Then use your ID and new password ***** activate your device. If you don't remember your Apple ID, then you can reset it fromhere -->!&section=appleid Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you