Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

Having problems with apps a little box keeps popping up saying

Customer Question

having problems with apps a little box keeps popping up saying unfortunately whatever the app is that has stopped this is suppose to be for phone
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
this for a phone that is what I was looking for
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. If these apps worked, before this, then try the Clear Cache:Go toSettingsthen to Applicationsthen to Application Manager.Swipe left to the All tab.Scroll down to a particular one of the apps that have the problem.Use the Clear Cache option there. IF that fails, try restarting your phone, or shutting it down for a few minutes. Doing this every couple of days can help make operations smoother in the long run.