Josh, Technician
Experience:  Smartphone support
50836188

My iPhone 6 has been in an otter box from the moment I purchased

Customer Question

My iPhone 6 has been in an otter box from the moment I purchased it. The phone is bent and the top is separating from the back. Now my phone will not work at all. It seems there are hooks of some type that keep the top of the phone and screen to the back gold piece. I need to know how this can be fixed. I am very upset as I paid a decent amount of money for this phone. I got insurance through Verizon bc I purchased the phone there and do not have Apple Care.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.
Hi, If the phone has insurance through Verizon then you will want to contact Asurion who handles all of the insurance claims. Asurion will be able to replace the phone for you under your insurance plan and they overnight the new phone to you. Their number is ***** and they are available 24/7 If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.