Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

My iphone 6 light turned on somehow and now I can't get it

Customer Question

My iphone 6 light turned on somehow and now I can't get it to shut off I don't see an app.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

There is no app. To turn it off, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and this will bring Control Center. You will see Flashlight button there. Tap it to turn it off.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you

Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

See this picture (click this link) --> http://www.imore.com/sites/imore.com/files/styles/larger/public/field/image/2015/06/how-to-flashlight-ios-screens-01.jpg?itok=urnCyWVe

Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and tap Flashlight button to turn it off. The button is on the left bottom in Control Center.

If that didn't work, then press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. This will fix it. Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you

Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Hi there, Just checking. How is it going ? Were you able to turn it off ?