Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

The other day there was a message on my iphone 4s to

Customer Question

the other day there was a message on my iphone 4s to download updated information which i put off for a couple of days. then i downloaded the information and a screen came up that there were to more steps to complete. 1 was to enter the password ***** *******@****.****which i couldn't remember. there was also a button i accidentally pushed that enlarged all the images on my screen and i cant turn that around or do anything at all. it wont turn off. it wont go to any other screen it just comes up with a variation of hello in several different languages. i am on my Brother in laws account which is Bryan **** at **** ***** **** *** in **** **** ** *****. I finally remembered my password. My phone # ***** ***-***-***
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Steve G. replied 12 months ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Do you still need assistance with your phone?

Let me know.

Steve

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
no thank you , please refund my 45.00. Im going to try another approach thank you so much. i may decide to ask again.

I have forwarded your request to billing.

Good luck.