Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Several years experience in both smartphone setup and sales.

I just installed the new operating system in mu I phone 5.

Customer Question

I just installed the new operating system in mu I phone 5. Now it waqnts my apple Id and password. I have forgtotten it can you send me a new password ***** this E-mail
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. The password ***** be sent anywhere. The only option that Apple gives you in such cases is to reset your password.

Please, follow the instructions below:
- Click the following link:
- If you remember your Apple ID, enter it on the site and click Next. If you do not, click the "Forgot your Apple ID" link.
- Fill out all of the requested information on the resulting screens and continue.

Once all of the information is sent out, you will be given your Apple ID and be given the option to reset your password.

If all else fails, you can call them at: (800) MY-APPLE(###) ###-####

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

After updating, you may have an issue signing into your iCloud account. Please, follow the instructions below to solve your problem.

1. Tap Skip This Step and complete the steps in the Setup Assistant.
  2. Tap Settings > iCloud.
  3. Scroll down and tap Sign Out. In iOS 7 or earlier, tap Delete Account.
  4. Enter your previous Apple ID and password ***** confirm that you want to sign out.
  5. After you sign out, you can sign in to iCloud with your current Apple ID.

If you do need to reset your password, you can do so by following the instructions at the following page: