Richard, Smartphone Specialist
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

I just downloaded a new update on my iPhone and I cannot

Customer Question

I just downloaded a new update on my iPhone and I cannot access my notes that have my passwords on. Also I cannot recall the password ***** it was over 10 years ago. My email address is ******** ********** and my mobile number is **********. Can I remove the new download as I need to be able to access my contacts as I am on call at all times. Thanks
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome Helen

You cannot remove the download sorry but you can reset your password ***** using by link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password ***** your iPad

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know how you go please