Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with smartphones.
30037186

I updated my phone and it is requiring my icloud account and

Customer Question

I updated my phone and it is requiring my icloud account and password, I have tried several times and it won't accept it. I need help now, my phone is not working
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Viet-Smartphone Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it showing part of an email address on your iPhone? If yes, do you recognize that email address?

Do you currently have access to that email address on a computer or on another device?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Note: Your iCloud / Apple ID is the email address associated with your iPhone. To reset your Apple password, please click on the Apple website below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/

, then there, enter the email address as shown on your iPhone, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple password, then check.

- If that does not work, please click on the Apple website below:

https://getsupport.apple.com/

, then there, select the option Apple ID, then select the option Lost Apple ID Password, then there, you can schedule a support phone call.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.