Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with smartphones.
30037186

I just got an update iPhone today and installed it. I have

Customer Question

I just got an update for my iPhone today and installed it. I have tried my apple id address that i had down and the passwords and i am unable to activate my phone. I am not technology savvy. Please help
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Viet-Smartphone Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it showing part of an email address on your device? If yes, do you recognize that email address?

Do you currently have access to that email address on a computer or on another device?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Note: Your Apple ID is the email address (or part of an email address) as shown on the iPhone's screen. To reset your Apple password, please click on the Apple website below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/

, then there, enter the email address as shown on the iPhone, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple password.

- If that does not work, please answer my questions in my previous reply above.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.