I can't remember my id apple id or password after the

Customer Question

I can't remember my id apple id or password ***** the updated version has been loaded on my phone. my phone number is(###) ###-#### ***** is*****
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  teccar replied 7 months ago.

Hi , my name is Jack

I will give you a link that may help , give I a try and let me know;!&section=password

Expert:  teccar replied 7 months ago.

By the way , it looks like everyone with an iPhone got the same update and are looking for their ID and/or password ***** morning.

Let me know if you have other questions and if not then please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you need further info or help .
Thank you

Expert:  teccar replied 7 months ago.

Any questions on this ?