Richard, Smartphone Specialist
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement

I need my password from when I purchased my iphone 5C to

Customer Question

I need my password ***** when I purchased my iphone 5C to finish an update. I can't remember it and can't seem to find my purchase receipt (from about 2-3 years ago.) Help, is there security questions that I can answer so that I can use my phone again.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you please click on my link below Eve!&section=password

Follow the onscreen steps to reset the password ***** when you have, use this new password ***** your iPhone and it will then be accepted.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know how you go please.