Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Experience:  Expert in service and repair of all Smartphones.
62741268

MY 5S SCREEN WENT BLACK...IT STILL RINGS BUT THAT IS IT!

Customer Question

THANKS!
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
EMAIL WILL BE FINE ALSO..AVE MAIL ON COMPUTER .I HAVE IPAD MAIL SLAO.
THANKS!
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry about this,unfortunately this sounds like it might be a hardware issue. We will need to rule out the possibility of a firmware issue by resetting the software,

• Hold the power button down for 20 seconds to power the Galaxy S5 off.
  • Now press and hold the Volume up button, the Home button, and the Power button together until you see the Android on screen.
  • Now use Volume down to highlight the wipe data/factory reset option and press the Power button to select it.
  • Use Volume down again to highlight Yes – delete all user data and press Power to select it.
  • Wait until you see the reboot system now option and then use the Power button to select it.
  • When the S5 restarts it should be completely wiped and ready to set up again.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!