Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

I have deleted apps, photos, and videos and it still show

Customer Question

I have deleted apps, photos, and videos and it still show memory full. How do I fix it so I can download an app?
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have an iPhone 4s. iTunes says that the phone is 585.5 over capacity. The phone shows 3.2 gb of saved text messages -I have only 1. I tunes says 882 photos and the phone says less than 200. I have deleted apps, photos and documents but the storage never changes. I have done a hard shut down no change. I also lost my contacts and my Facebook messenger after the most recent iOS update. Help. Please.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

This might sound silly, you said you've deleted Photos and Videos but did you delete them from Recently Deleted folder as well ?