Viet-Smartphone Tech
Viet-Smartphone Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with smartphones.
30037186

I have a 6+ and my incoming calls intermittently 't ring and

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 6+ and my incoming calls intermittently don't ring and go straight to voicemail. Do I have a settings issue?
Thanks,
Jim
***-***-****
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Viet-Smartphone Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try: Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check. And check these options below if available:

- Go to Settings -> Do Not Disturb option and turned off both Manual option and Scheduled option, but it did not work right?

- In Do Not Disturb, can you tap on the option Allow Calls From, then tap on the option Everyone, then check.

- If needed, go to Settings -> Phone -> Call Forwarding, if it's there, (and/or your carrier service option), then make sure the option Call Forwarding is turned off, then check.

Is there is still issue, please let me know if the issue occur when receiving calls from particular contacts.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.