Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

Need to get my Comcast and WiFi passwords new phone. Need

Customer Question

Need to get my Comcast and WiFi passwords for my new phone.
Need them so I can get emails on my Apple 6S
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

First, can you tell me if your computer is already connected to the wifi network? And if so, which version of windows or mac are you using?

Thank you

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
not sure
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

ok, is it a windows or mac computer?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,