Richard, Smartphone Specialist
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

What are the steps to unlock an iCloud locked iPhone 6? My

Customer Question

What are the steps to unlock an iCloud locked iPhone 6? My mother died and it has her iCloud info which I do not know. How can I unlock it without that information?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

If you are unable to reset the iCloud password ***** the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/

then you will have to call and explain in detail the situation. If you can provide required information such as any payment details she made, then it can be unlocked, but this is not a guarantee, but it is the only recourse you have.

You will need to call 1-***-***-**** (as for security and privacy reasons we cannot do this here)

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you