Richard, Smartphone Specialist
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

How can I retrieve a deleted voice memo without my iphone 5s

Customer Question

How can I retrieve a deleted voice memo without my iphone 5s being backed up? I deleted it by mistake and now I can recover it. I tried the rescue and recovery apps and they find everything else except the voice memos. Can you help me please?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

If you never made a back up then for voice memos its not going to be possible sorry due to the way they are stored.

There are a lot of recovery programs which can work with text messages, photos ect, but not for voice memos, its why it only shows 0 as it needs to recover these from a backup, its the only way.

I know this is probably not what you wish to hear, but I can only tell you the reality of the situation sorry.