Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

I contacted just answer this morning re a problem with my

Customer Question

I contacted just answer this morning re a problem with my iPhone 6s plus, filled out
my Visa Card and was contacted by a professional from Just Answer. Right away we were cut off (the phone call ended) and I had to leave for an appointment. If I give you my contact info will you please check this out and respond to me as soon as possible?"
My name is **** * *****
**** ** ***** ***
*** ******* ** *****
Phone: *** *** ****
The above is my land line - my cell is not working.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  alma-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. We also tried calling you, also to no avail. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/smartphones/9ixpl-contacted-just-answer-morning-re-problem-iphone.html?rpt=1350). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the issue you are having and how you would like assistance please?

Thank you