Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

My iPhone 6 has no sound I checked all the setting I know

Customer Question

Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is possible that the issue is related to hardware. Do you get sound when you plug in head phones ? If so, connect and disconnect the headphones repeatedly for a few times. Does it work ?

Also check the silent switch of your iPhone above the volume buttons. Is it showing red ? If so, switch it back.

If that didn't work, then press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Then go to Settings > Do No Disturb and make sure the Manual button is off.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It was the volume button.....thanks
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

You're most welcome !

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good or Excellent Service (4 or 5 stars) and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you. Bonuses and High marks on the surveys you get from JustAnswer are greatly appreciated.

Have a great day,

Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, It's me Ashik again. I'm just checking. Do you still need help ?

If not, please rate my service as Good or Excellent or 4 stars at the top and click Submit. Then only I will get paid for helping. You will not be charged anything additional.

Best Regards,