Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I have an iPhone 5c and reason it quit showing the battery

Customer Question

I have an iPhone 5c and for some reason it quit showing the battery percentage I went into settings and switched the toggle for battery percentage to the "on" position and it doesn't do anything and when I go back into the settings it's in the off position... I'm lost in trying to figure something else different to try. Can you suggest anything?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

If that didn't work, then go to Settings > General > Usage > Battery Percentage and turn it ON.

If that didn't work, then you have to reset the settings. Go Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings. Remember, doing this will delete some settings like WiFi, bluetooth etc. So you will have to reconnect to your WiFi after doing this.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It did not work.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have to get some sleep I'll take my phone to the dealer tomorrow. Thank you for your effort.
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Cory, There are few more things to try. Make sure you reset it properly. Did you hold down both Home and Power at same time until it showed the Apple logo ?

Did you reset all settings ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

If you don't want to continue, then you can contact***@******.*** for the refund of deposit you made here.

Please don't rate my answer anything even if the system asked you to rate me. If you would like me to help you, please let me know.

Good Night,