ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

Have tried all troubleshooting steps from Apple and your

Customer Question

For Pete ONLY!!! Customer: ***** *****, have tried all troubleshooting steps from Apple and your site, however, iphone will not accept current appledID, this occured after turning off icloud service on this device and two others. Also home button is not working, problem that was concurrent with above. I try to login to Icloud, enter my credentials and locks up. Iphone 6.0/IOS
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: IOS 9.02. That's about it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cell Phones Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure, I didn't know if that was a real person or what. Yes, you bet.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  ElectronicsPete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

If the phone is locking up when you try to login to iCloud, then try force-closing the app, restart the phone and try again.

If you still cannot get logged on, try logging onto iCloud on a computer to confirm that your login is still working there.

Post back and let me know the results...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I was never able to get back in to see the response, and someone from support contacted me and I explained the situation shortly after. But yes all the simple troubleshooting steps were completed. I did some more research online and finally was able to go into terminal while device was linked to computer and kill a launchd related to icloud and it reset apparently thanks.