Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

My iphone had been stuck in recovery mode and after trying

Customer Question

my iphone had been stuck in recovery mode and after trying to restore on iTunes multiple times getting errors it is now blinking on and off.
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I had tried to recover it on iTunes multiple times but kept getting errors. tried different usb port and usb cords and even another computer. Uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes. Even purchase dr. fone because it said it could fix it but all that program is saying is to update my iTunes. which it already is.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Now iTunes does not even recognize there is an iphone plugged in.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 12 months ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. When the phone is not connected to the computer what is on the screen?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
You are a little late. I will rate you because the website stated wait time was 8 minutes. Not sure how that computes to 4 hours. I think your service is a rip off and I would like to have my money returned because I am totally I satisfied. The website says don't pay until satisfied which makes it unclear how you removed the funds immediately. If you would of read my previous comments you would see that I stated screen was blinking on and. So the question or help me was by asking a question which the answer had been given in initial question.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
As far. As I am concerned I am done talking.