Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Experience:  Expert in service and repair of all Smartphones.
62741268

How do I remove an update. The update is designed as a

Customer Question

How do I remove an update. The update is designed as a security measure to go to the apple site. I cannot finish the process. I have an apple iPhone 6.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Follow these steps please.

Hold the home button and the power button down for about 30 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release both buttons. If it does not work, release the buttons after 30 seconds and then hold the power/sleep button only for 60 seconds then try holding both buttons again. Repeat the process a few times and then if it does not work you will need to use your computer t restore the iPhone. Please follow these steps,

• Connect the USB cable to the iPad, but leave the other end of the cable disconnected from your computer's USB port.
  • press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time.
  • When the device turns off, release the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons.
  • While pressing and holding the Home button, connect the USB cable to the computer. The device should turn on.
  • Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen.
  • When this screen appears you can release the Home button:
  • Then use iTunes to restore the iPhone.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!