Richard, Smartphone Specialist
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

I got a new 6700c from China in mail it wont start up no

Customer Question

I got a new 6700c from China in mail it wont start up no power bat is OK
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Make sure the charger has been connected for at least 20 minutes, then hold the volume UP and power and tell me please if it now starts.

Let me know the results.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello well tried it and not a response at all the battery is OK and nothing I looked up on net and it is a common thing with them help
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, repeat the procedure I gave you but this time we will try to get into download mode via the Volume Down key and power

Let me know the results please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No good I just put multimeter on battery is reading 3. 67 volts but still no good I foot wanna send it back to China yet dam it lol
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks

It is the internal mainboard that has faulted.

A corrupted firmware can cause this. But we have ruled this out by trying to reinstall it. The fact that we cannot get to the recovery window, confirms it is the mainboard that shorts out, and causes the device to stall.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the phone to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you