Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I want to get desactivation code .pepper?

Customer Question

Hello
I want to get desactivation code for sms.pepper ?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the model and make of your phone ?

And what do you meant by desactivation ? Do you want the code to activate the sms peeper ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
an activation code for I-Phone 6
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No answer ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hugo, I'm writing the answer. Please stay online

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already book for an abonnement and I have to pay again ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

No, you don't have to pay again. I'm writing the answer and I will reply when I finished writing it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK I'm waiting any thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
impossible for the moment, so if I understand, no support, so I stop my request for abonnement....?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hugo, I'm sorry I've bad news for you and I'm writing this answer to you with the risk getting a bad rating or review from you. But I'm telling the truth and I don't want to mislead you.

SMS Peeper is a SCAM service. There is NO way you could spy on another phone remotely without having physical access to it.

SMS Peeper forces you to do some surveys and may ask you for payment every often. When you do their surveys, they will get paid from their sponsers and you are not going to get any activation code. You are being scammed everytime. Even if you get any activation code, it will either be wrong or it won't work. Don't fall for their service.

There is no way to spy on others phones without having physical access to that phone and install some spy applications on it.

It is not worth to spend your time and money on this application and it will never work. Only military or FBI can intercept others phone remotely with their sophisticated technology. There is no consumer product or software that can remotely spy on others phone without having physical access to that target phone.

See this site for the review about that site --> http://www.scamadviser.com/is-sms-peeper.com-safe.html

I know this is not the answer you want to hear, but this is the truth. So please don't rate me bad or poor for giving you the right information even if this not the answer you want to hear.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

And never install those kind of applications on your phones. They are scam and will steal your personal and financial information. There are malwares and viruses which does more harm than any good. Don't fall for it.

There is no technology available for consumers that can tap or intercept others SMS, call details remotely without installing anything on the target phone.

If you want so spy any phone, then you have to install the spy application on that target phone and setup it first. Then only you can spy on it. Else it is not possible. I strongly recommend not use the SMS Peeper service.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm waiting not possible for the moment I will have to contact you later
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Did you get the answer I sent you ? If not, here it is

I'm sorry I've bad news for you and I'm writing this answer to you with the risk getting a bad rating or review from you. But I'm telling the truth and I don't want to mislead you.

I know this is not the answer you want to hear, but this is the truth. So please don't rate me bad or poor for giving you the right information even if this not the answer you want to hear. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Would you like me to translate my answer to a different language ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Would you like me to translate my answer to a different language ? French, Dutch etc ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it'OK
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

If you are satisfied the service I provided, please rate me as 3 stars or high and click Submit. Then only I will get credit for helping you. You will not be charged anything additional

If you are not satisfied with my service, you don't have to rate anything.

Best Regards,