Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

I need to reset my security questions can you help

Customer Question

Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

What type of account do you have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just paid $36
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.

What is the account that you want help with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I give up I will call apple on sunday please don't charge me for anything thank you
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry about the confusion. I only have access to the information on this screen. I can help you with the Apple Id if you still need it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Randy did not help me please don't
Charge me please
Thank you can you give me a phone # ***** I can call you please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
M
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.

let me know if you still need help please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Apple fixed the problem for me and did not charge me for it .i do not.want your help or need it.i do not. Accept your offer of $49 to help and do not need it please do not charge me for anything. Apple said to tell you they fixed it all. Thank you for your time in writing back. Please let me know you will not charge me . Arnold
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Randy was not able to help,Apple fixed everything for me and said I should not be charged for anything I hope you will not charge me I do not accept your offer for $49 and do not need it.please let me know you will not charge me. For nothing
Please do not charge me .Arnold Goldman thank you for writing,and again please let me know you will not charge me.Randy was not able to help me thanks anyway .Arnold
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just so you no, I do not have an account or ever had one. I do not no what an Account is and what would I need one please thanks. For writing back and do not accept any offer for $49, Apple fixed it all and said I should not be charged I hope you write back and not make me be billed for nothing Arnold