Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

My iPhone was stolen. Now that I've received a new one (with

Customer Question

My iPhone was stolen. Now that I've received a new one (with a new SIM Card), is there any to get my photos, texts, etc..., back? I did not have iCloud and I didn't do any backups. Please HELP!!
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. If you did not do any backups and did not have iCloud there is no way to get any of this back without the original iPhone. If you get the original back you have to hope the person did not restore it to factory settings. If you have no chance of getting it back and did not have iCloud unfortunately these are all gone forever. If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your iPhone.