Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

Several apps have been removed from my iPhone including

Customer Question

Several apps have been removed from my iPhone including Google and Facebook. Also my Bank of America app and Weather Channel. I'm freaking out here.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

There are mainly two reasons for this problem. Someone has accessed your iPhone and removed them or there was a software update that caused this problem. But you can redownload them from App Store. Open App Store application. Search the name of the app (like Facebook, Google) and this will bring the apps on main screen. Then tap the Cloud or Get button next to the Apps to download them to your iPhone.

Then go to Settings > Touch ID and Password ***** change the passcode. So one will have access to your iPhone.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate ask.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Make sure your iPhone is passcode protected. Go to Settings > Touch ID and Passcode (or Passcode) and change the passcode or turn on passcode there. So one will have access to your iPhone.