Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Smartphone Expert.
23511658

Emails to

Customer Question

Emails to Mr Winston, reading manual til blue in the face, looking for personal tech valet maybe but user friendly instant button if possible. If you don't know expression, 'blue in the face', please send me ti the next advisor.

Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

I do understand the term that you were using, which means that you've been reading the manual quite a bit, but you have not described your problem well at all. Based on your mention of a valet, I'm guessing that you may be talking about a security system for car? It's a long shot but if you are, then yes there is usually a valet override switch or button under the steering column or under the dashboard on driver side. Will be a to a switch or button that needs to be pressed. If this is not what you're talking about if you could please describe your question in significant detail, I can either help you with a revised answer or get you to someone that can. Thank you.