Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

I have an iPhone 6s just got it a month ago because I had a

Customer Question

I have an iPhone 6s just got it a month ago because I had a 6 before and starting not receiving group texts. I thought the problem would go away if I just upgraded which I did but the problem continued. I sporadically get group texts 2-3 days later and then it's not all of them. I have no problem sending, just receiving. I have been on the phone with an apple support rep for 3 hours or more trying everything possible to resolve this issue but to no avail. I went to an Apple Store to see if someone could help and again no solution. I was told that it could be a software issue. I have updated to all the current software and if it is a software issue why is more people having the same issue? If it is a hardware issue why was my iPhone 6 doing the same thing? I spoke with AT&T my carrier and they checked everything out on their end. I am receiving calls, individual messages and all other capabilities therefore, they confirmed that it's nothing on their end. I was given a new SIM card at the Apple Store and it it activated to see if that would work. Still no change. Currently, I am still receiving sporadic group texts from Wednesday but it seems to be the same ones coming in instead of a different conversation. Can you help?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to hear that, I may be able to help you with his but it may take a day or two to get the bugs out, not much you need to do.

May I have your Name and your service provider for your iPhone?

Also the model # ***** your phone?

Thank you

Tech Michael