Richard, Smartphone Specialist
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

My phone was off all day and i turned it on went to chrome

Customer Question

My phone was off all day and i turned it on went to chrome history and it said that i had been to several sight which i have never went on how can this happen
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone please?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Samsung model sgh-t599n
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks

The only cause for this is you or someone you know uses Chrome under your username as you can sign into it from a computer ect.

Do you use Chrome on your computer?

And have you signed into it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont have the phone w me right now me and my wife both use this account she has a work phone and a personal phone and i have a phone the phone w the chrime history was off all day i thought it was from the other phones so i checked their history on both other phones but seen no history of it .... and neither i nor my wife have yahoo accounts which yahoo msg was one of the items of history along
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, its nothing sinister, its just recording a visit from one of the accounts, which can be from the phone or a computer.

It may also be an app that used chrome for an update.

Are you worried someone hacked the phone? As this is a pretty intense job and they would need physical access to the phone for a few hours.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont have the phone on me right now can i ask another question when i do to be more specific.... its weird cus we never use yahoo and it said we went to msgs on yahoo .... i will have phone around 600pm
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

yes, normally I need to have a new question made with additional questions, but if its around this topic that's ok.

I have marked the question to never close so just reply here with it when your ready.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And I do request please for now you take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you