Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

Phone is locked up on emergency calls on ly.cant do any

Customer Question

phone is locked up on emergency calls on ly.cant do any thing with it
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the model and make of your phone ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Huawei ascendmate 2
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Your phone will be usually locked when you or someone enter incorrect password/passcode for multiple times. Your phone would do this to protect your information.

When you enter wrong password ***** multiple times, it should ask for the Gmail account associated with it. Is it asking for GMail account ? If so, then use that Gmail account to reset the code.

If it is not asking for Gmail, then the only option to get in to the phone is factory-reset it. Factory reset will erase everything from it and return it to new (like Out of Box). This is how they designed the device. Follow the steps below to factory reset it;

Turn off the phone

Press and hold down Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time for a few seconds.

Android system recovery will be loaded now

Select wipe data/factory reset. (Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Power button)

Select Yes — delete all user data.

Then select reboot system now

That should factory reset the phone . Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Refer this Youtube video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8nNhBtbwVo

(from 1:00 onwards)

If you have any difficulty on following steps above, please let me know.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ?