JKalman
JKalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master Of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

When I try to upgrade my apps, I get a prompt to input the

Customer Question

when I try to upgrade my apps, I get a prompt to input the password ***** an old email account that I have not had access to for over a year. How can I upgrade my apps?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.

You will need to delete your apps and then reinstall them from the Google Play store.

Expert:  JKalman replied 1 year ago.

If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating. If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service.

I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!