Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I need to able my iphone

Customer Question

i need to able my iphone
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Did you mean ENABLE your iPhone ? Is it disabled now ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its not fixed yet
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

I'm really sorry that your iPhone has disabled. Your only option is to force-restore the iPhone to factory settings through iTunes by putting it to recovery mode, which will erase everything from it. Your iPhone will be disabled when someone tries to login by entering incorrect passcodes. Factory reset/restore is the only way to enable it back. This is how Apple designed it to protect the information of their users.

But if you've backed up your iPhone to iTunes on your computer or iCloud, then you can restore all your data back after restoring your iPhone from iTunes/iCloud. You can also redownload all your past purchases for free using the same account.

Follow the steps below to restore your iPhone by putting it to recovery mode.

First download and install latest iTunes on your computer from here : https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Then connect the iPhone to your computer with the USB Cable.

Open iTunes application on your computer.

On your iPhone press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time UNTIL you see a USB cable pointing to iPhone icon on the iPhone's screen. The iTunes will also detect a iPhone in recovery mode and ask you to restore it.

Click Restore or Restore and Update button.

Note : Put it to recovery mode while connected to computer and also in recovery mode your iPhone will show USB cable pointing to iTunes logo. And it will take a while to restore it.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem.