Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Smartphone Expert.
23511658

I just updated my OS to 9.0 I re-set my icon view to

Customer Question

I just updated my OS to 9.0 I re-set my icon view to "Normal" and now I have a black screen with nothing working Help!!!!!!
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel this request immediately.
Thank you
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

The first thing I would suggest doing is shutting down the phone entirely. To do this just hold the power button until you see the option to shut down or if you do not see that option until the screen goes blank. Then use the power button to start the phone up again and see if the problem is now corrected. If it is not, you may need to do a wipe or a restore of your phone which is a simple matter through the cloud or through iTunes if you backed it up through iTunes before. If my initial suggestions don't help and you still have the problem, let me know and I can give you the instructions for recovering the phone and different ways.

Have I answered your question or do you need additional information?

I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service, OK, GOOD, or EXCELLENT at your convenience.