Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I Phone 6 can not slide to open

Customer Question

I Phone 6 can not slide to open
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Then slide to open.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, how is it going ?

If you are still unable to slide, then let me know if it makes any sounds when you touch the screen. There is a feature called Voice Over which when it is turned on, it will not allow you to slide to unlock normally. If your iPhone speaks to you, let me know and we can turn it off.