Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

I have an iPhone 4s and I just tried to download the new

Customer Question

I have an iPhone 4s and I just tried to download the new operating software and my phone is incapacitated. I can't even get it to work. Can you help?
Thanks
Paul
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Sorry to hear about your issue :(

Unfortunately, the only way to get out of it is to restore the iPhone.

Open iTunes in the computer and connect the iPhone to the computer. Now, on the iPhone, press and hold the power button and the home button together until you see an apple logo. The very moment you see the apple, let go off the power button, but keep on holding the home button for another 10-15 sec.

Your computer should now give a message that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode and needs to be restored.

Restore the iPhone now and finally choose the latest backup. Let me know if you find any difficulty.

Thank you

Vinod