Richard, Smartphone Specialist
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

08 September 2015 10:04 so if my husband is down south of

Customer Question

08 September 2015 10:04 so if my husband is down south of california he should be using the personal hotspot because tmobile is his carrier and getting wifi is almost nill and just like he is in carson ca and i am in fairfield ca i was talking and the
phone dropped. I am just trying to understand how to get best reception. and what the heck is the point of the personal hotspot. we also have terrible facetime and we are both on same carrier i dont care if we outside the door its study turning around trying
to find a connection. I really dont understand what we paying for with these carriers. Verizon seems to be the best but in order to change you have to buy a new phone and then you have to figure out what kind of gbytes and mega bytes you get for your money.
THanks for your time that chart you sent me i gotta figure it out what does the better than us stats and better world wide stats mean i didnt get a answer to this one .
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Where you husband is, is he able to make calls where he gets bad reception? Did you check the location on the Map?