Richard, Smartphone Specialist
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

Can you help me find the sms peeper activation code. i have

Customer Question

can you help me find the sms peeper activation code. i have faild to download it
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

I am really sorry you have to find this out this way but the while site is a scam. Its a site set in Poland and what they say they offer is not possible.

Requesting a refund from them wont help and you are best asap to contact your credit card company and have them reverse the transaction as it is a fraudulent charge.

I ask please you do not shoot (me) the messenger, I can only tell you about this scam.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i asked a question and you keep on deducting my money without any responce, it wonder. provide the ACTIVATION CODE as my money has been taken
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi, please note, we are not SMS Peeper

Did you see my previous message to you about that site being a Scam?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
f**k you guys are fraudster.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I ask you please read the messages I am sending you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
send it plis, where are you sendinfg it
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

That the smspeeper site which we Have nothing to do with being a technical support desk is a scam

We are not the scam (we support Microsoft, Yahoo, Google technologies)

The site sms peeper is. I will repeat the message I initially sent you, but I have to inform if you tell me to F$% off, I need to report this question and your details, so I ask please if you can refrain from telling me to do this.

I have repeated the message below I sent you initially

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
f**k you man, f**k you parents, f**k your dad and mum and family and kids... may you be cursed and die a terrible death. I wish that may the worst happen to you and that you land and rot in jail. you will be cught and arrested soon i bet. God willing you will not go unpunished for defrauding me...... f**k u son of a bitch/whore... u raskal