Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I upgraded my Iphone 6. Now I it breaks up and sometimes

Customer Question

I upgraded my Iphone 6. Now I it breaks up and sometimes when I get a call, it says my mailbox is full and it is not. how can I get it back to normal?
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo (ignore slide to turn off message). When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.
Then go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings. After resetting, setup it. Are you still having the issue ?
Please let me know if that didn't work by replying in here, so we can restore a fresh software on it and that will fix the issue. Let me know the results please.
Only rate the answer after we've solved the problem.