Ashik, Smartphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I have yahoo set up on my blackberry. To check in faster

Customer Question

I have yahoo set up on my blackberry.
To check in faster when I go to Yahoo I checked off remember me. User Name and Password.
What is the next step to display my messages
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Are you accessing Yahoo from the browser ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ashik
It's a Blackberry Bold and I'm trying to access Yahoo Messenger through the Yahoo Messenger app...not the browerWhen I go to Yahoo Msg I checked off Remember my user name and/ID ... Also I checked off sign me in automatically.Not sure where to go from there. If I hit the roller bar it tells me I have to enter and password.What am I doing wrong?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
Did you enter your full Yahoo email and password ***** sign in ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I AshikOriginally I enter my full Yahoo email and password ***** signed in.then I checked off remember my ID and password ***** that I didn't have to enter this same information every time I wanted to check my Yahoo messenger.Is there a different way to access Yahoo Msg i.e. through the blackberry browser? If so how do I do that?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
If you just want to view Yahoo emails, then open your browser and go to www.yahoo.com and sign in to access emails.
If you prefer to use messenger features, then you have to use the Yahoo messenger application. We can uninstall the Yahoo app, then you can redownload a fresh version from Blackberry Store and then sign in using it with remember option enabled.
Select the Yahoo Messenger app, click the Blackberry button and select Delete. Delete it. Then open Blackberry Store, search Yahoo messenger and install it.
Open it, enter your full yahoo address and password, enable remember option and sign in.
Let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ThanksI'll try it and let you know how it goes.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
No Problem. Good Luck !