Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Give me a few minutes to type in my issue and question.

Customer Question

Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I typed my situation / question, went through the payment process but do not see my question on the history or anywhere else. Is someone there? Just want to know my question got to someone.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I can see your question, as shown on this page:
http://www.justanswer.com/smartphones/98q31-give-few-minutes-type-issue-question.html
With regard to this sentence in particular, in your question:
It has to be the combination of the modem/router, mini-tower and the I Phones. All worked well with the previous installation.
- I think that, given that the modem/router is what was changed in the setup, primarily (if that's what it was), then the modem/router is somehow filtering out or blocking the voicemail messages.
I am presuming that you can still call your voicemail and retrieve messages that way.
But before trying anything with the new modem/router, go into your iPhone and try this:
Settings
General
Reset
Reset Network Settings
Also, go into your phone and see if 4G is turned On... if so, it might be interfering with the WiFi transmissions. (Why would it be On? well, perhaps because when the modem/router was unplugged and swapped out, your phone may have turned it On in order to try and maintain a connection by whatever means necessary.
Let me know how this turns out. Thanks.