Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Smartphone Expert.
23511658

How do you enable content in cloud when are in an app when

Customer Question

How do you enable content in cloud when are in an app when you are using flex2 downloaded by cydia. Some apps show content in cloud and some do not. I tried to check privacy setting but I'm not sure I did it or if this is the solution. This is an iphone 5c and the apps I want content shown are appjoy and appnana which were downloaded from app store.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

The way flex to works is that in order for a in app to be supported by it, it requires that someone has made a patch for that app. If no patch exists for the app, then you either have to create it yourself, or you cannot use that app with flex 2. There is a community for these patches – members of the community are those that use flex to and create patches for it. Then they share it with the rest of the community. Here is a link to that site.

http://bitli.es/2kYSHi

That is actually the Reddit page for the software. But that is where you can request help with writing patches or having patches written for apps that you need.