Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

My Q10 is constantly sending me an email that I need a

Customer Question

My Q10 is constantly sending me an email that I need a software update. Yet, Blackberry Link says I have the latest [10.3.2.440]
By the way, I paid $5 to Just Answer but hit the wrong key and it kicked me out.
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question.
I think I have already offered you advice - on the exact same question, recently - about the the problem.
However, I think I didn't mention: If you have any problem with billing or payments, etc., as far as JustAnswer.com's billing is concerned, I have no power over that as a JustAnswer Expert, but have to refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com: they may be contacted through
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us
and will deal with the problem with reasonable promptness, I feel sure.
If you didn't see my previous answer (essentially, to go to the Blackberry.com page for updating to the latest version) ...for this question, let me know in Reply. Thanks.