Randy
Randy, Customer Service
Experience:  Expert in service and repair of all Smartphones.
62741268

My lg D850 turns itself off then back on... Why is that?

Customer Question

Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Randy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

This could be a glitch in the software and the Phone firmware will need to be restored. You can restore the firmware to its original like new condition. You will need to back up any data or content that you want to save first. If you have an SD card you can make sure all your pics and videos are saved to the card, the sd card contents will not be affected by the restore. Then go to settings then choose back up and reset Then place a check in the back up my data box and make sure that you have a google acccount listed there for the back up. Then choose factory data reset. After the reset you can sign in with the google account to restore your data.