Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Several years experience in both smartphone setup and sales.
30759776

My iphone ringer got turned off? Where is it? Not in "so

Customer Question

My iphone ringer got turned off? Where is it? Not in "sounds"??
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem. I will be standing by.Thank you,Jason Hello,I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem. There are a few things that may turn the ringer off. First off, let's check the silent switch which is located on the top right side of the phone (when viewing the front of the phone). Make sure that switch is not turned on. Here is a picture of where that switch is: http://www.imore.com/sites/imore.com/files/images/stories/2008/12/iphone_ringers_mute_button.jpgAlso, hit the volume up key a couple times to make sure it is set to ring.Did that get the ringer turned back on? I will be standing by.Thank you,Jason