Richard, Smartphone Specialist
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

Good evening. My iphone 6 IMEI/MEID359299060582991 has been

Customer Question

Good evening. My iphone 6 IMEI/MEID359299060582991 has been stolen and i tried locating it to no avail. Kindly assist in this regard. Percy Mike
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me how you tried to find the phone please?Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried locating it using the stolen iphone website.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The feedback i got is that the phone is offline
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I do not know which site your referring to, but the best way to located it is to go to the sitewww.icloud.comSign in with the same Apple ID you used on the phone, then click on find my phone.Are you then able to locate it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That the site i was refering to www.icloud.com but i could not locate it and that is why i am seeking help from you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** not clear which site you used.Unfortunately it means it is not traceable sorry, this is the only service that can do this, and if it says it is unable to be located it means that the person who has the phone has done a complete reset of the phone, removing the ability to trace it sorry. You always have to use this site as soon as possible and hope they have not yet resetted the phone and that the phone still has internet.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you