Richard, Smartphone Specialist
Experience:  Extensive Smartphone Issue Resolvement
32989067

I purchased a 32g sd card fgor my sharp aqous phone because

Customer Question

i purchased a 32g sd card fgor my sharp aqous phone because i was out of storage space but i CANNOT figure out how to move apps to my sd card. Ive spent countless hours trying to figure this out. Ive gone to best buy and boost for help and nobody can help me! PLEASE HELP ME!
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomePlease note that not all apps can be moved to SD card, it will depend on how the developer wrote the app. This is not a limitation on your phone, but the actual app. To move an app to SD card if it is possible, go to Settings, Applications. Then go through each and and press it. If you see the button Move to SD, then the app can be moved to the SD card and run from there. If you do not see this option, then it is not possible for this app, and it has to run from the internal memory. Again, this is nothing to do with your actual phone, but the app itself and how the developer programmed it.If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you